In the coming months, organizations and coalitions throughout the state will bring people together to discuss what can be done to ensure that the youngest children in our communities have a good start in life—and to set directions for community action.
We hope you will host a discussion in your community or organization. We’d like to support your efforts by providing the resources and assistance you’ll need.
The WV Center for Civic Life is partnering with the Early Childhood Council of WV to provide–
- Copies of a community discussion guide for participants
- Conversation starter video for use in your discussions
- Resource materials for discussion hosts and moderators
- Post-discussion questionnaire for participants
- Coaching in convening and moderating as needed